Free or Reduced Meal Application
Children need healthy meals to learn. Households are encouraged to complete and submit an application for free and reduced-price meals to the district for processing.
Free and reduced data is used to:
- Help maintain meal count system requirements
- Report to the Department of Elementary and Secondary Education for funding formulas
- Establish other benefits, particularly Pandemic Electronic Benefits Transfer (P-EBT) and Emergency Broadband Benefit
- And determine district benefits, such as, potential reduced or waived fees
What you will need to provide during the application process:
- The names and incomes of every member of your household
- The school, grade, birthdate of every student in your household
- Your social security number and electronic signature
- (Optional) A valid email address or phone number for district communication about the status of the application.
If you need a printed copy of the Free or Reduced Lunch Application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the school. You can also find the application here: Instructions and Application Form.
K-12 Breakfast: $1.85
Reduced Breakfast: $0.30
K-6 Lunch: $2.75
Secondary Lunch: $2.85
Reduced Lunch: $0.40
Extra Milk: $0.50
Adult Breakfast: $2.60
Adult Lunch: $3.65