The Midway R-I School District will create a safe community where students are positively supported to reach their full potential.
The Midway R-I School District will prepare students to be successful in an ever-changing world.
- We believe in striving for educational excellence by motivating and empowering students and staff to problem-solve and take risks without fear of failure.
- We believe care, trust, and communication between staff, students, families and the community are essential to a successful school.
- We believe in making result-driven decisions to allow students to attain the highest level of persal success.
- We believe in support systems provided for students and staff to meet basic and educational needs.
- We believe in providing opportunities for leadership development through modeling and practices.
- We believe we all share the responsibility to create a positive culture and to safeguard equity, inclusion, dignity and respect for all.