Free or Reduced Meal Application
Children need healthy meals to learn. Households are encouraged to complete and submit an application for free and reduced-price meals to the district for processing.
Free and reduced data is used to:
- Help maintain meal count system requirements
- Report to the Department of Elementary and Secondary Education for funding formulas
- Establish other benefits, particularly Pandemic Electronic Benefits Transfer (P-EBT) and Emergency Broadband Benefit
- And determine district benefits, such as, potential reduced or waived fees
What you will need to provide during the application process:
- The names and incomes of every member of your household
- The school, grade, birthdate of every student in your household
- Your social security number and electronic signature
- (Optional) A valid email address or phone number for district communication about the status of the application.
If you need a printed copy of the Free or Reduced Lunch Application, please email email@example.com or call the school. You can also find the application here: Instructions and Application Form.
K-12 Breakfast: $1.80
Reduced Breakfast: $0.30
K-6 Lunch: $2.65
Secondary Lunch: $2.75
Reduced Lunch: $0.40
Extra Milk: $0.45
Adult Breakfast: $2.55
Adult Lunch: $3.55
Opaa! Food Management is a leading school food service provider in over 300 school districts. Our employees work inside of school cafeterias to feed the future and Make Their Day! We’ve doubled in size in the past five years and are looking for food service leaders to grow with us. Benefits for Kitchen Staff Workers Include: Incredible Work Culture – Working with Children in a Fun Environment No Nights, No Weekends Flexible Hours Opportunity for Advancement Health Insurance Options available for Full-Time Employees Responsibilities - 100% Hands-On: Plan, prepare, and serve school meals. Participate in occasional catering functions. Perform all positions within the kitchen. Assist with the set-up of serving lines. Ensure food is held at the required temperature. Keep work areas clean, neat, and organized. Service with a smile! Perform other duties as assigned Are You the Right Fit? Opaa! Employees Always: Always Act in the Best Interest of the Students, Schools, and Communities We Serve Be Honest in Everything We Do Commit to Continuous Improvement Have a Passion to Serve Others Offers of employment are contingent upon a mandatory background check.